30. May R. Nomenclature of the surgically most important connecting veins. In: May R, Staubesand J, eds. Perforating veins. Baltimore: Urban & Schwarzenberg. 1981. 13-18.
31. Mozes G, Gloviczki P, Menawat SS, Fisher DR, Carmichael SW, Kadar A. Surgical anatomy for endoscopic subfascial division of perforating veins, Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1996. 24(5): 800808.
32. Mozes G, Gloviczki P, Kadar A, Carmichael SW. Surgical anatomy of perforating veins. In: Gloviczki P, Bergan J, ed. Atlas of endoscopic perforator vein surgery. London: Springer-Verlag. 1998. 17-28.
33. Boyd AM. Discussion on primary treatment of varicose veins, Proc Royal Soc Med. 1948. 61: 633-639.
34. Sherman RS. Varicose veins: Anatomic findings and an operative procedure based upon them, Ann Surg. 1944. 120: 772-232.
This page intentionally left blank
Was this article helpful?
Rosacea and Eczema are two skin conditions that are fairly commonly found throughout the world. Each of them is characterized by different features, and can be both discomfiting as well as result in undesirable appearance features. In a nutshell, theyre problems that many would want to deal with.