Obtaining Transcript

To obtain your USMLE transcript or have it sent to a third party, you must contact the ECFMG, FSMB, or NBME.

Which entity you contact depends on which Steps you have taken and where you want your transcript sent.

Contact the FSMB if you want your transcript sent to a medical licensing authority at any time.

If you have not taken Step 3 and want your transcript sent to anyone other than a medical licensing authority, the request should be sent to the last entity that registered you.

Was this article helpful?

0 0

Post a comment